Eco Friendly 100% Wool Dryer Balls Handmade with USA PNW Wool
- 3 All Natural Dryer Balls twice felted with Romney sheep wool from our flock
- Cut your Energy Cost by reducing drying time 15-25%
- Help to Reduce Static Electricity and Wrinkling
- Softens Clothes
- Reduce exposure from the Chemicals found in Commercial Products
- Long Lasting (2-5 years +) depending on use
- Average weight 3 oz
- Will not shed or break apart in the dryer
- Packaged in decorative bag for a unique gift idea
For best results use at least 2-6 at a time. The more you use the more efficient they work. You can also scent the balls by adding a drop or two of your favorite scented oil or soaking a ball in oil scented water.
Dryer balls can be left in the dryer after drying clothes. They will get fuzzy over time but that will not affect how they work. They can be recharged by washing in a hot cycle with a cold rinse. DO NOT use bleach, as bleach dissolves wool.