100% Wool Dryer Balls - All Natural - USA Wool
3 All Natural Dryer Balls twice felted made with Romney sheep wool from our flock.
Why use wool dryer balls?
- Help Reduce Energy Cost and Drying Time
- Help to Reduce Static Electricity and Wrinkling
- Softens Clothes
- Help to Reduce Chemical exposure
- Long Lasting (2-5 years +) depending on use
- Average weight 3 oz
- Packaged in decorative bag for a unique gift idea
For best results use at least 2-6 at a time. The more you use the more efficient they work. You can also scent the balls by adding a drop or two of your favorite scented oil or soaking a ball in oil scented water.
Dryer balls can be left in the dryer after drying clothes. They will get fuzzy over time but that will not affect how they work. They can be recharged by washing in a hot cycle with a cold rinse with no bleach.